* Developmental Services Worker Diploma, Algonquin College
* Part Time Studies – Psychology, Carleton University
* Registered member of the Ontario Association For Applied Behaviour Analysis (ONTABA) # 97975
* Certifications in ABA from the International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES)
* Advanced Certified Autism Specialist, ACAS#171806
* Completed the 40 hours online Registered Behaviour Technician (RBT) course work as per the RBT Task List
* Behaviour Management Systems (BMS), Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS), DIR:Floortime, and Collaborative Problem Solving (Think:Kids)
Leanne Forrest is an Behavioural Consultant, with over 27 years of experience in the field working with individuals with neurodevelopmental disabilities and other complex needs. She has worked in educational settings as an autism consultant and as a behaviour consultant providing in home programming for clients. Her work has been adapted to meet the individual needs of her clients and she provides modeling and coaching for parents to ensure consistency and generalization of skills across all aspects of her client’s lives.
Areas of Practice:
Leanne is a managing director of Northstar Consulting, a transdisciplinary team of professionals working with individuals with complex needs to support the acquisition of skills in the areas of social communication, self-regulation, and executive functioning. Northstar provides social skills groups for young adults between the ages of 14-17 years of age as well as 18-25 years of age. Individual consultation is also available in order to support each individual reach their full potential and transition successfully into adulthood.
Type and Cost of Services:
Fee is $65.00 per hour for individual consultation
How to make an appointment:
Please contact Northstar Consulting directly for Social Skills Group information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Services provided on Wednesday evening and Saturdays.
Methods of payment:
Cash, debit, check, Mastercard or Visa due at time of service.
Approximate wait time:
Varies by demand