I am a registered clinical psychologist who provides assessment and therapy services to children, adolescents, and adults. For assessment, I have a particular interest in Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. For therapy, I offer services to youth and adults who struggle with a variety of challenges including depression, anxiety, trauma, behaviour management and parenting strategies, anger awareness, family of origin issues, and current life stressors. I am a registered Blue Cross provider.All current therapy appointments are being held either by video session or phone call. Assessments will be postponed until further notice. If you have an appointment scheduled I will be in touch with you directly. If you are a current or returning client please leave me a message at 613-228-1174 ext 145. Please note that I am not accepting new clients for therapy or assessment at this time.
|Services Provided||Cost||Approx. Wait Time|
|Psychoeducational Assessment||$2310||3-6 months|
|Therapy/Counselling||$190/hour||not currently accepting new clients|
Type and Cost of Services:
A comprehensive psychoeducational assessment costs $2310 (10.5 hours at $220/hour) which includes feedback and a written report. My therapy rate is $190/hour.
Methods of Payment:
Cash, Debit, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted. Payment is due when the service is provided. Blue Cross direct payment is available.Many extended health care plans include psychological services; check with your insurance provider to determine your coverage.
How to make an appointment:
Contact reception at 613-228-1174.
My office hours are:
Thursdays 8:30 – 6:00
Educational Background and Credentials
- Registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario since 2000
- B.A.(HON) from Royal Roads Military College
- M.Sc. and Ph.D. from University of Calgary
- Member of Canadian Psychological Association (CPA)
- Member of Brainspotting Canada Association
In therapy, I work from several related models:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), a type of therapy that looks at the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and behaviours.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), an active form of therapy where clients explore what is important to them and learn skills to handle difficult thoughts and feelings more effectively
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), an integrative psychotherapy approach that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma
- Brainspotting Therapy (BSP), which is a therapeutic process that uses specific points in the client’s visual field to assess unprocessed trauma in the subcortical brain.
I completed my clinical internship in Saskatoon, SK, working with both children and adults in health and community settings. I taught at the university level and worked in a university student counselling setting. I have had ongoing contact with the Canadian Forces and was previously employed in a Mental Health Center working with military members. I have been part of the Centrepointe Team since 2003.