I am a registered Speech-Language Pathologist who provides assessment, treatment and consultation services for preschool and school-aged children with speech/language disorders and their parents. I am currently offering telehealth services.
|Service||Cost||Approx. wait time|
|Speech-Language Evaluation||$130/hour||2-3 weeks|
|Speech-Language Therapy||$130/hour||2-3 weeks|
Type and Cost of Services:
I provide assessment, treatment and consultation services for preschool and school-aged children with speech/language disorders and their parents. I offer services in English. My rate is $130.00 per hour and intervention can be booked at $97.50 for 45 minute session or $70 for 30 minutes.
How to make an appointment:
To make appointments or for further information, contact me directly at 613-228-1174 extension 147 or 613-808-6136. Or send an email to email@example.com. Appointments are available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Approximate wait time:
Varies by demand, but is generally 2-3 weeks. Please contact me directly for more information.
Methods of payment:
Cash, debit, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted. Payment is due at time of service. Some extended health care plans include Speech Language Pathology services; it is recommended that you contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage.
Educational Background and Credentials
- Registered Member of the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- M. Sc. in Audiology & Speech Sciences from University of British Columbia (November, 1991)
- B. Sc. in Communicative Disorders from University of Western Ontario (July, 1984)
Professional Affiliations and Additional Training
- Registered Member of the College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Trained in: Hanen, PROMPT, PECS and Lidcolme
I have practiced as a Speech-Language Pathologist in school boards, health units, and private practice. My experience includes direct therapy and assessment with pre-school and school-aged children, consultation and training with parents and educators, and multi-disciplinary team-work to support language, learning, and literacy programs for students. I have also volunteered with various NGO’s to provide paediatric Speech-Language training and support abroad (Bangladesh, Kenya, Ghana and Peru).
I am particularly interested in areas including:
- Language Delays/Disorder
- Phonological Awareness and Literacy/Reading
- Language Learning Disability
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Phonological/Speech Delays
- Motor Speech disorders (Apraxia)
- Autism and other Developmental Delays
For more information, please visit my website: carmenparsons.weebly.com