I am a registered Speech-Language Pathologist who provides assessment and therapy to preschoolers, children, adolescents, and adults for articulation/phonological disorders and language disorders. I also provide evaluation and treatment for orofacial myofunctional disorders / tongue thrust.
|Service||Cost||Approx. Wait Time|
|Orofacial Myofunctional Assessment and Treatment||$150/hr||2 weeks – 1 month|
|Articulation/Phonological Assessment and Therapy||$150/hr||2 weeks – 1 month|
|Language Assessment and Therapy||$150/hr||2 weeks – 1 month|
Type and cost of service:
I provide both assessment and treatment for orofacial myofunctional disorders/tongue thrust, articulation/phonological disorders, and language disorders. I offer services in English. My rate is $150 for one hour and $75 for 30 minutes.
How to make an appointment:
To make an appointment or for further information, call me directly at (613) 228-1174 ext. 143 or email me at email@example.com. I have office hours Monday to Friday.
Approximate wait time
Wait is typically 2 weeks to 1 month, but this can vary. Please contact me for more details.
Methods of payment:
Cash, debit, MasterCard, or Visa, due at time of service. Some extended health care plans include Speech-Language Pathology services; it is recommended that you contact your insurance provider to determine your coverage.
Educational Background and Credentials
- Registered with CASLPO (College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario)
- M. Sc. from California State University Sacramento
- B. Sc. from California State University Sacramento
- B. Sc. H from Queen’s University
- Active member of IAOM (International Association of Orofacial Myology)
I have been a practicing Speech-Language Pathologist since 2004. I have experience working with multiple age groups in both the school and private practice settings. My work in the school systems through Champlain CCAC/LHIN has provided me with experience treating children with articulation/phonological, voice, fluency, and motor speech disorders. It has also allowed me to collaborate with educational professionals and parents to create effective treatment plans. In the private practice setting, I have provided therapy for preschoolers to adults in the following areas:
- Orofacial myology/tongue thrust
- Toddler/preschool language development and communication
- Speech production/articulation/phonology
- Apraxia/motor speech
- Receptive and expressive language delays/disorders
- Communication in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)