Speech Language Pathologist
I am a registered Speech-Language Pathologist who provides assessment, treatment and consultation services for children with speech-language disorders and their parents. I work primarily with toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged children.
|Service||Cost||Approx. wait time|
|Speech-Language Assessment||$130/hour||varies by demand|
|Speech-Language Treatment||$130/hour||varies by demand|
Type and Cost of Services:
I provide assessment, treatment and consultation in speech-language disorders (e.g., Language Delays/Disorders, Articulation/Phonology Disorders, and Motor Speech Difficulties). Services are provided in English. Individual or group therapy is provided as appropriate. Rates are $130.00 per hour, $97.50 per 3/4 hour, $70 for 1/2 hour for intervention.
How to make an appointment:
I provide services through the private practice of Shauna Haight. To book an initial appointment, contact Shauna by phoning 613-228-1174 x 129 and leaving a voice message, or by email at email@example.com.
For all other enquiries, or to cancel/reschedule an appointment, contact me directly by phoning 613-228-1174 x 154 and leaving a voice message, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I provide services on Saturdays.
Methods of payment:
Cash, debit, cheque, Mastercard or Visa due at time of service. Some extended health care insurance covers Speech-Language Pathology and it is recommended that you contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Approximate wait time:
Varies by demand. Please contact Shauna directly for more information.
Educational Background and Credentials
- Registered member of College of Audiologists and Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- Master of Science (Applied), Speech-Language Pathology, McGill University
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, Major in Psychology, Minor in Linguistics, University of Ottawa
Professional Affiliations and Additional Training
- Member of Ontario Speech Language Pathologist and Audiologists (OLSA)
- Clinically certified member of Speech-Language & Audiology Canada (SAC)
- Experience providing articulation and language therapy for preschool and school-aged children
- Experience working with children with cleft lip, cleft palate, craniofacial anomalies, and velopharyngeal inadequacy
- Experience working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Down Syndrome