We are working hard to keep Centrepointe’s clients, staff, and practitioners safe from COVID-19:
- We’ve increased our cleaning procedures and added new sanitizing stations in high traffic areas
- We’ve implemented COVID-19 screening procedures for anyone entering the office
- We require everyone to wear a mask as per Ottawa’s mask bylaw
- We encourage social distancing and are limiting the number of people allowed in the office at once
- We have also closed our waiting areas and asked our practitioners to arrange for clients to call or text when they arrive
IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK or are in CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS COVID-19, please reschedule. We encourage those who do not need in-person services to arrange for virtual appointments. For those who need them, there are several COVID-19 Parenting resources available from KidsHelpPhone, CAMH, WHO, and NASP. As always, we look forward to helping you!
Welcome to Centrepointe Professional Services
Centrepointe Professional Services (CPS) is a well-established group of health professionals offering a wide range of services for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Open since 1994, the centrally located office at 98 Centrepointe Drive is a warm and welcoming environment that offers free parking and is close to public transportation.
As a group of private practitioners, we are members of the Colleges of Psychologists, Speech-Language Pathologists, and Registered Psychotherapists.
For more information about the services offered at CPS, follow the links below or click on the magnifying glass button in the top right-hand corner of this webpage and enter a search term.
– Our services –
Speech Production, Articulation, Phonology
Fluency/stuttering in preschoolers (Lidcombe)